Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day

Click on the title to remind yourself why it was we wanted independence... (I sure wish I knew how to put that picture on here).


mendeleyev said...

Do the following.

1) Edit the Post.
2) Click on the "Image" button in "Compose" mode.
3) Paste "" into the box "URL" under "Or add an image from the web". Note I found the url by right-clicking on the image itself and selecting "copy image location"
4) Select layout. &
5) Presto!

For example, see

Btw, I really appreciate your blog and the great work you do.

The Law Office of H. Candace Gorman said...

hmmm. I appreciate the help but I can't get past stage 1.
I think it is helpless.
Thank you for trying and thanks also for your kind words.
when my two clients are home I will try to focus on my internet skills....
that is, if there is still an internet by the time they are released!
best regards,