Friday, August 8, 2008

Waterboarding comes to Coney Island...

I have to say when I first heard about this a few minutes ago I was ready to do something... I am not sure what... to bring attention to the new low in our country. Ahh, but then I read the actual article (education is an amazing thing) . So I suggest you do too.
But just to get you going let me leave you with this quote from the artist “What’s more obscene,” he asks, “the official position that waterboarding is not torture, or our official position that it’s a thrill ride?”

CLICK ON THE TITLE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

... and right here in Brooklyn. Kudos to Mr. Powers for daring to put our esteemed government's in-your-face torture policy... in our face. I will definitely have to give his exhibit a looksie next time I'm down Coney way.

Ah, for those halcyon days when our government did illegal things and didn't insult us all by pretending they were legal all along.

Anonymous said...

Gulagul "democraţilor", gulagul "binelui", Guantanamo, unde şi dacă nu eşti vinovat te pot ţine. De ce? De-aia:
http://razboiul.wordpress.com/2008/08/11/nevinovati-dar-condamnati/