Thursday, July 8, 2010

You Can Run But You Cannot Hide (updated)

Last month I reported on the complaint filed against James Elmer Mitchell, one of the architects of the CIA torture program. I am happy to report that the American Psychological Assn has now filed a letter supporting the complaint against Dr. James Mitchell. I hope to have a link to that letter shortly.
On a separate but related note the Center for Justice and Accountability filed a complaint against one of the other masterminds of the CIA torture program Dr. John Leso. Details here.
Thank You PEGS for the link.

3 comments:

Matthew Mark Diaz said...

Now if we can somehow hold the lawyers accountable.

hcgorman said...

This too will happen....

Matthew Mark Diaz said...

I sure hope you're right. I must admit that hearing the following speech on C-SPAN was encouraging,
http://www.harrietharman.org/response-to-the-prime-ministers-statement-on-the-treatment-of-de