Sunday, March 27, 2011

The war at Home....

I try to confine my blog to issues relating to Guantanamo because I simply do not have time for the other issues-important as they are. But today I make an exception and I do it not only because of its importance but also because it ties in with Gitmo- ties in with the article immediately preceeding this one on this here blog- is another example of the general state of my pathetic country at this time --and finally, because I was a philosophy major before I turned to the noble pursuit of the law.
So read this....it is important and well written.
AND FOR ME- I AM OFF- ONCE AGAIN- TO OUR OFFSHORE GULAG-GUANTANAMO.....

1 comment:

WV 1st District DNC Delegate said...

I have not read the posts you linked to but I will. Thanks for your good work as always.